While there's no shortage of zombie commercials and marketing gimmicks floating around these days, Sears has come up with one of the coolest yet. With high production values and plenty of suspense, this 79-second spot looks more like a George Romero flick than an ad for Diehard car batteries.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX