It just wouldn't be SEMA without a whole slew of Chevrolet Camaro coupes and convertibles staring us in the face, and this week's Vegas show doesn't disappoint. General Motors' own booth features four rather interesting specimens, which you can see in the image gallery we've compiled here.
Chevrolet is coming to this year's SEMA show with a total of six concept Camaro and Corvette models, and they're all designed to show off exactly what owners can do with their vehicles with a little time, money and imagination. While there will be a number of concepts wearing special visual upgrades, including the Camaro Convertible Red Zone Concept and the Camaro Synergy Series Concept, we're most excited about the Camaro 1LE Concept.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX