Following in Ford's and Chevy's footsteps, Honda today announced a partnership with the car-sharing service Zipcar. The cars that will be added to the use-em-when-you-need-em fleet are going to be Honda's "latest advanced technology vehicles," which in this case means the Insight hybrid, the Fit EV (starting this fall), the Accord Plug-In Hybrid (in early 2013) and the new CR-V. Zipcar's technical name is that Honda is a "preferred vehicle manufacturer" and Honda sees the deal as a way for "urba
Zipcar Plug In
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Zipcar Plug In Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!