Zipcar, a car sharing service with more than 7,000 vehicles and 400,000 members across the U.S., is reaching out to a younger crowd by offering its services to under-21 drivers in the Cambridge, MA area. Zipcar, along with social rideshare partner Zimride, will double its on-campus fleet to 20 vehicles at Harvard University, while also expanding its service in the surrounding area by offering more than 160 cars off-campus.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!