That wild looking vehicle that you see above is called Der Ziesel. It's hardly the first wheelchair designed to go off road, but it has to be one of the coolest. This product of Austria is basically a tracked ATV that lets disabled people go anywhere, or it could just be a wild personal mobility device, if that's what you need.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX