Perhaps it has something to do with the freezing temperatures and living in igloos for 8 months of the year but the Canadians who have gathered themselves under the moniker of ReD DynaMix really have a thing for Segway hacking. Being the distributors for the two-wheeled gyromatic gives them the access and perhaps the strong Canadian ale solitude of winter supplies the inspiration to create their eccentric, yet somehow brilliant, prototypes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX