With the situation still deteriorating in Japan, Daimler has announced that it is donating 50 new trucks to help out with disaster relief. The generous donation is being made to the Nippon Foundation and includes eight Mercedes-Benz Zetros trucks, four Unimogs, four G-Class SUVs and thirty Mitsubishi Fuso Canter trucks.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!