Remember Zeroshift? We last wrote about them in April after we attended the SAE World Congress. At that time it was revealed that they were working on the implementation of their transmission in motorcycles, although we have not heard any more regarding when we'll see their product on a production machine. According to this article, though, the company is still finding new applications where they believe their transmission will make inroads. The latest target is heavy-duty vehicles such as buses
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!