We got pretty excited when Zero Motorcycles announced its new and highly-improved 2013 lineup in October and have spent a good deal of time since looking at the pictures, poring over awesome numbers (54 horsepower, 68 pound-feet of torque and 11.4 killowatt-hours!) and daydreaming about excellent electric adventures. Now that it's actually 2013 however, we want more.
The 69th Milan International Motorcycle Show (EICMA) is now officially underway and the first order of business for electric motorcycle enthusiasts is the reveal of the 2012 line up from Zero Motorcycles. If you were hoping for better looks, better performance and better range from each and every model, you got it. Big time.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX