Bigger batteries, more efficient motor, and two new models are the big news for the 2016 Zero Motorcycle lineup.
Bad news for those rooting for electric motorcycle manufacturer Zero - the brand is recalling 94 bikes built between December 26, 2013 and February 18, 2014. This is the second recall for the small-scale manufacturer in the past year, following a larger, 268-unit recall in August.
Curse you, Zero Motorcycles! The biggest producer of two-wheeled electrics has just introduced its 2014 lineup at EICMA in Milan, Italy, and while its mainstay S and DS models host significant improvements and a $1,000-dollar price cut, any savings customers might have realized are likely to be re-invested in the company's new $2,495 Power Pack range extender (more on that below).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX