Pininfarina Nido EV – Click above for high-res image gallery
Smith Electric vehicles are already sold in the U.K. and apparently there is expressed interest from fleet purchasers in the United States who want in on the fuel savings that the electric commercial vehicles can offer. In order to sell their electric vans and trucks here in the states, Smith is investing some $30 million in a new factory which will produce versions of the Edison and Newton electric utility vehicles.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies