We head to CES 2015 to check out the latest gadgets and transport tech, including drones, Volkswagen's new gesture controls and an electric skateboard.
Electric mobility isn't just about electric cars. Bikes, trains and busses are getting the battery and motor combo. But the latest addition to electrified transportation comes from Hermosa Beach, California in the form of an electrified skateboard. Intuitive Motion Inc. has a unique story that reflects a changing approach among inventors and innovators.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX