Tesla may be claiming a real-world cost of $500 a month to lease/own a Model S, but if you live in downtown Las Vegas, you can get 100 Model S vehicles, all the bus rides you want and access to 100 bikeshare bikes – as well as a collection of 100 neighborhood electric vehicles – for under $400 a month. One minor detail: you don't get to actually drive the Model S.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX