Tesla may be claiming a real-world cost of $500 a month to lease/own a Model S, but if you live in downtown Las Vegas, you can get 100 Model S vehicles, all the bus rides you want and access to 100 bikeshare bikes – as well as a collection of 100 neighborhood electric vehicles – for under $400 a month. One minor detail: you don't get to actually drive the Model S.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!