Who wasn't impressed with Zap back in April when they announced a $79 million order for their electric vehicles? It was great news, but the more we thought about it, the more it seems fishy.
While there is already one Lotus-designed all-electric car making headlines, the Tesla Roadster, perhaps it's time to get spoiled. We might soon find out what Lotus can do for electric car company Zap!, which currently operates in the NEV market. An exterior redesign does not automatically come with dramatic changes under the hood, but NEVs might evolve far beyond their current boxy or too-futuristic looks if this arrangement works out.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies