The UK has a total of 6,181 individual charging points at 2,539 electric-vehicle charging locations around the country. And the number is growing. Next Green Car, which publishes a green-car guide in the UK, has a feature tied to EV-station mapping system Zap-Map that will do the counting for you.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX