During a DTM practice session in Zandvoort, Holland last weekend there was an accident in the pit lane that left four men injured. Ralf Schumacher had finished pitting his Mercedes-Benz racer and the pit crew in front of his had wheeled out and untied their air line, and a man in the adjacent crew was holding the air line on his shoulder.
1 / 1
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 27, 2012
1 / 1
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!