During a DTM practice session in Zandvoort, Holland last weekend there was an accident in the pit lane that left four men injured. Ralf Schumacher had finished pitting his Mercedes-Benz racer and the pit crew in front of his had wheeled out and untied their air line, and a man in the adjacent crew was holding the air line on his shoulder.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX