Many privileges come with the title of CEO at one of the world's top automakers. As top man at Nissan and Renault, Carlos Ghosn certainly has his share of perks. Take for instance unfettered access to Nissan's heritage warehouse in Zama, Japan where 400 Nissan and Datsun vehicles are stored.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!