Many privileges come with the title of CEO at one of the world's top automakers. As top man at Nissan and Renault, Carlos Ghosn certainly has his share of perks. Take for instance unfettered access to Nissan's heritage warehouse in Zama, Japan where 400 Nissan and Datsun vehicles are stored.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX