Detroiters have been spotting the newest Batmobile from the upcoming film, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, for a few weeks now. The leaks were steady enough that director Zack Snyder even tweeted out a glossy (yet cropped) image of how the vehicle will actually appear in the movie.
There are plenty of movies flashing cool cars across the silver screen, but few can get enthusiasts as excited as a new Batmobile. From the Lincoln-based roadster in the original series to the Tim Burton-era jet-powered dragster and on to the Tumbler featured in the latest films, Batman's ride of choice has evolved tremendously over the years. And soon we'll have another on our hands.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX