Here at TRANSLOGIC we don't normally post about ads, but the new Star Trek inspired campaign from Audi has everyone around here talking...and laughing. Titled "The Challenge", it features Zachary Quinto and Leonard Nimoy (new and old Spock, respectively) battling to see who can get to the golf course first, with the loser buying lunch. Hilarity, and a number of Star Trek and other geeky jokes, ensue.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!