2009 BMW Z4 – Click above for high-res image gallery
The BMW Blog, which is fast becoming our main resource for news regarding the propellor brand, is reporting that the 2009 Z4 will be offered both as a soft-top convertible and a hard-top. Much like Mazda offers the MX-5 with a traditional softy and a separate model with a folding hard top, BMW will reportedly do the same for the Z4. In this competitive market for the upper middle class dollar, BMW will be able to satisfy traditionalists and performance purists who like the ease-of-use and lighte
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies