Four Chevrolet Spark concepts lit it up at SEMA, celebrating Z-Spec accessories, five-kilometer runs, breast cancer awareness month and the mere awesomeness of being sinister. The Salsa Red Z-Spec Spark wore a basket of parts currently available from Chevrolet dealers like a ground effects kit, Carbon Flash and Dark Argent accented trim pieces, split-spoke wheels and a lowered suspension.
Super Sport. It is to Chevrolet what SRT is to Dodge, or what SVT, RS and ST are at Ford. In other words, the initials SS signal performance intent, and though Chevy has, in the past, sullied the SS moniker with ho-hum versions of already ho-hum cars and trucks, it won't be repeating the same mistake again by slapping the label on anything but true high-performance machinery.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX