Quebec may not be the first place that comes to mind when it comes to building motorized vehicles, particularly in comparison to its neighboring province of Ontario. But French Canada has given us some rather interesting modes of transportation, from the Bombardier Ski-Doo and Can-Am Spyder to the Campagna T-Rex and Magnum MK5. But this latest invention, well, we're not quite sure what to call it.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Yvon Martel Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!