Quebec may not be the first place that comes to mind when it comes to building motorized vehicles, particularly in comparison to its neighboring province of Ontario. But French Canada has given us some rather interesting modes of transportation, from the Bombardier Ski-Doo and Can-Am Spyder to the Campagna T-Rex and Magnum MK5. But this latest invention, well, we're not quite sure what to call it.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX