Now that it's finally making money, PSA is seriously looking at returning to the US market, and the premium DS brand could help secure the beachhead.
Peugeot SA (otherwise known as PSA Peugeot Citroën) has been shaking things up in the top echelon of its executive ranks. It recently hired former Renault COO Carlos Tavares as its group chief executive and former Airbus chief Louis Gallois as chairman. Now it's announced two more top executive appointments.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX