We thought a week or so ago that GM's new hybrid SUVs would start around $45,000. That information came from a GM spokesman, who said the hybrid version would cost about the same price as the conventional 5.3L model with similar equipment. A price like that would have meant virtually no price premium for the hybrid. Following that post, GM's website confirmed the news, and showed the costs of the Chevy Tahoe 4-Door two-wheel drive hybrid ($47,915), the Tahoe four-wheel drive ($50,720), and the G
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies