In a state where many residents are known to do anything to appear younger, General Motors' Cadillac division will also look for the veritable fountain of youth for its ELR extended-range plug-in. Cadillac is counting on California, the state with easily the most cars in the US, on helping to push the brand's reputation away from its cushy-riding, blue-haired past, Plug In Cars says.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX