Should other drivers be aware that the vehicle they're tailing is piloted by someone under the age of 21? New Jersey thinks so and has become the first state to enact a law requiring drivers under 21 to affix a red sticker to both their front and rear license plates.
Young Driver Sticker
A mom in Georgia is on a crusade to convince state lawmakers to require special "Caution - Newly Licensed" magnets and stickers on the backs of all vehicles operated by young drivers. Concerned after moving from Ohio to the Peach State and seeing how "crazy" the local drivers were, Susie Kessler founded the "Caution and Courtesy Driver Alliance" to help keep her young son safe when he reached driving age.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies