The storied Yenko name is back on the scene, and it comes courtesy of well-known Chevrolet tuner SLP. This 2015 Yenko 427 Camaro builds on the standard Bowtie muscle car by adding in a hand-built, all-aluminum V8 displacing – you guessed it – 427 cubic inches. The latter sings to the tune of 700 horsepower thanks to the inclusion of a TVS 2300 supercharger.
The old saying goes that if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. But being a criminal can involve more than just taking a trip to the big house; it can also mean losing possessions purchased from any ill-gotten gains. Still, one man's loss is another's gain, and if you're in Lodi, NJ, on September 12, you stand the chance to buy some of the ultimate muscle cars from the US Marshals in what is being gruesomely nicknamed the Blood Muscle auction.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX