Subaru plans to limit global production to around 1 million annual units, but the company has a lot of new product on the way, especially in the US. Expect to see a seven-seat CUV, a plug-in hybrid, and a second-generation BRZ in the coming years.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!