Amatoya Reconnaissance and Suppression Vehicle - Click above for image gallery
Bikes are the most efficient thing on two wheels (sorry, Aptera), but they're not ideal for everyone's city commute. A new vertical parking/shower stall concept from Yinnon Lehrer over at Yanko Design could make biking an easier choice for a lot of people. The main reasons: you bike is protected from theft and, in one of the concept kiosks, you can freshen up if you've had a sweaty ride. Lehrer's long-term parking concept is incredibly flexible – the parking rods could be installed at t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX