Brilliance EV Concept - Click above for high-res image gallery
Might a $6.5 billion hybrid-electric car factory be coming to Mississippi? Depending on what happens with a lawsuit that has shone light on the previously unknown deal, we think it's a definite maybe. Or maybe not (c'mon, we're bloggers, not soothsayers). Apparently, quiet plans had been afoot to begin building on a 3,500 acre site this year that would have had hybrids rolling off the line as early as 2011. By 2015, it was to be in full production and employing some 25,000 people in the Magnolia
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies