This is the Yamaha Tricity, a weird, three-wheeled scooter that seems to think it's a sport bike. When parked, it looks more or less like you're average scooter, but thanks to a front axle that can keep the front wheels parallel, like past offerings from Piaggio, this scooter is able to lean through turns while remaining stable when riding straight.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX