A big player in the two-wheeled world is hopping into the electric market. Yamaha's PES1 (pictured above) and PED1 (pictured right) battery-powered concepts are going into production in the near future, the company announced. Both bikes originally debuted at the 2013 Tokyo Motor Show.
There's a lot to like about the Yamaha PES1 on display at the Tokyo Motor Show. Light and lithe, the electric motorcycle concept is a fine blade with which to slice through city traffic. It sits you upright, giving you a commanding view of the field of battle, but also allows you to easily tuck down for a quick sprint toward an advantageous opening in the enemy's armor.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX