Swedish designer Eduard Gray, who you've heard of via the Dartz Jo-Mojo and Pombron Nagel concepts and delightful Saab 92010 Sixten concept, is back at the drawing board penning boats and matching supercars. Following the Strand Craft 122, the Xhibitionist is a 75-meter superyacht with unmissable automotive cues, and it is said to be the inspiration for the Xhibit-G supercar.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX