Roadsters, you might argue, are best when they're small and nimble. If you're thinking of the Mazda MX-5 Miata, you're on the right track, but there have been even smaller ones: pint-sized, three-cylinder roadsters like the Daihatsu Copen, Suzuki Cappuccino and Smart Roadster. But the most iconic and enduring of them was surely the Honda Beat.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!