The successor to the Peugeot 207 line, the 208, made an appearance under the lights of the Geneva Motor Show this week. Buyers in the EU may choose from either the three-door body style you see above or a more functional five-door configuration. Both vehicles feature smaller exterior dimensions than the old 207 but with greater interior volume than their predecessors. Peugeot also shrank the available gasoline engine options in the 208. A 1.0-liter three-cylinder engine serves up a heady 75 hors
The Geneva Motor Show picture is getting clearer and larger with Peugeot's advance reveal of the 208 XY concept (pictured above) and 208 GTi concept (right). Both are based on the 208 hatch and are meant to represent Peugeot's move upscale, but each has a different audience: the XY is for urbanites, the GTi for those who miss the hot-hatch legend.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX