Say what you will about the Jaguar X-Type wagon, shooting brake, you know it's a Jag when you see it. The same goes for the XJ, which was totally redesigned yet still retains its identity as an XJ and nothing else. In fact, the entire Jaguar line has a nice family look about it. The man responsible for the Jaguar design language, Ian Callum, has been awarded the highest honor the UK can muster for designers, the Royal Designers for Industry award. The honor is given to recognize designers who ha
Jaguar badly needs a successful replacement for the current lackluster X-Type model, but it can't quite make up its mind on a design direction for its entry-level luxury car. Automotive News reports that a front-running option may well be an all-wheel drive "shooting brake," or luxury station wagon.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX