Last year's SEMA show saw the debut of the Anteros XTR Convertible (shown at right), but we've had to wait 365 whole days for the debut of the XTR (shown above) and XTR Targa. The entire Anteros line up is based on Corvette C6/Z06 running gear and wrapped in a body that evokes every smoldering sports car that's come out of Europe during the past fifty years (Ferrari, Maserati, Aston Martin anyone?). The engine is supercharged and said to produce from 550 to 650 horsepower depending on the spec y
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies