Just a few weeks ago we caught our first glimpse of the small Jaguar sedan that is currently undergoing development. There's some information to support that this future rival of the BMW 3 Series, Mercedes-Benz C Class, Audi A4, etc, will be coming to market around 2015 with the name XS on the back.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX