click above for high-res gallery of the new Ford FG Falcon
var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Ford_Falcon_Commercial_Shows_Ultimate_Man_World'; It's very much a man's world in this new TV spot for Ford's Aussie-market Falcon XR8 Ute. It's a land where sandwiches are delivered by the paperboy in the morning, the ice cream man is replaced by the ice-cold beer man, 280 inches seems like a perfectly reasonable size for a TV, every store sells tools, and metrosexuals are feeling the heat. In the land of the XR8 Ute, blokes rule.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX