Do you remember the days when motorcycle jumps were measured by cars rather than feet? We know at least one man who is all too familiar with those times, and may even be haunted by them. His name is Bubba Blackwell. He is what we would call a traditional daredevil, consumed with setting records and garnering fame. It is not only Bubba's Harley but also his Stars and Stripes one-piece suit that leaves no room for guesswork as to his respect and admiration for the late Evil Knievil.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!