It's no secret that our friends at Xplore want you to see the country. The company is dedicated to building rambling rides that will let you venture to our nation's most scenic parks. The newest creation rolling out of the Xplore garage is a trip-ready Toyota 4Runner that's packed with the usual assortment of off-road goodies we've come to expect.
Xplore Adventure Series
Xplore is on a mission to roll out more of its Adventure Series vehicles. We previously saw the Xplore FJ Cruiser, and now the company is showing off its plans for the Jeep lineup. Stage 1 packages are available for the entire Jeep family of vehicles while Stage 2, 3 and 4 upgrades are only available for two- and four-door Wranglers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX