SsangYong has designed some vehicles that were not exactly 100 percent pleasing to the eye. Powered by a mild-hybrid drivetrain, does the company's new concept vehicle put a little more beauty in the eyes of green-car-enthusiast beholders?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Xlv Concept Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!