Cadillac's V-Day stunt driving exhibition - Click above to watch the video
The all-new Cadillac Escalade will be the first vehicle to hit the ground in Europe as the American luxo-marque initiates stage two of its European invasion. It'll appear in showrooms at the end of the year, joined by the all-wheel-drive STS, which will be offered for the first time. Also in '06, the Cadillac BLS gets a 6-speed manual and the automatic is given a sport mode.
The greatest basketball player ever to play the game has an obsession with autos. Michael Jordan owns 40 cars in his personal collection, though not one of them wears the badge of an American brand. That changed recently as Cadillac’s general manager Jim Taylor personally delivered MJ the keys to a brand new Cadillac XLR-V.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX