You think the prom limo market in America has a propensity for stretching anything with wheels? Just look at China. Instead of buying larger sedans there, wealthy Chinese buyers have a taste for stretching smaller ones. So while BMW, for example, already offers a larger 7 Series, they've developed a stretched 5 Series for the Chinese market. We thought that a little strange at first, but this one takes the cake.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX