You may conjure up visions of luxury sedans and boulevard cruisers when you think of Jaguar, but the Leaping Cat marque has also made some wickedly fast sports cars over the years.
The droptop version of the Jaguar XKR-S – the one introduced to the U.S. at the LA Auto Show that's already sold out – has been thrown around the Nürburgring by test driver Sascha Bert, and the recipe contains all the basic ingredients: a lot of music and suspension travel, a little bit of roaring and opposite lock. You knew this was coming, but that doesn't make it any less fun to watch when it happens, right?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX