Mighty Six Returns To Jag's Flagship
There are plenty of attributes we associate with Jaguar. Luxurious, powerful and attractive all spring readily to mind, but we're not sure we'd tie the world "playful" to the brand. Jaguar seems to think otherwise, and has released a new ad showing three of its most sultry models frolicking about in jungles both natural and urban. The spot ends with the tagline "Welcome To Our Jungle," though Axl Rose and Slash are conspicuously absent.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX