The electric-vehicle maker wants a more equal import and partnership policy between the US and China.
There were any number of things said at the Michelin Challenge Bibendum last week that could easily be taken as platitudes. In the opening address by the CEO of the Michelin Group, Jean-Dominique Senard, for example, we have this: the Challenge has "the goal of imagining and creating the mobility of the future." Does that even have a meaning?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX