BMW has initiated a recall of certain diesel X5 models due to a faulty belt tensioner. The German automaker says that a manufacturing error at the supplier could mean that the tensioners have incipient cracks in their welds.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!