Volvo has announced the retail price of its new XC90 Sport (which made its debut back in July), and the cover charge you'll have to pay the doorman is $49,300 ($49,995 when you factor in the destination charges). That's a lot of cabbage -- $2,875 more than the standard XC90 V8 AWD's starting price -- so what do you get?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX