Will Pumping Up With Polestar Make People Notice?
Volvo has made it a point to emphasize – surprise – the safety of its plug-in vehicles at recent auto shows. Now, at the Detroit Auto Show, the Swedish automaker has showed off the XC60 Plug-In Gasoline Hybrid Concept, a way to gauge American reaction to the idea of a plug-in CUV from Volvo. Why? Because this concept is headed to the U.S. and Chinese markets – in a different guise and with a lot of changes – within "a couple of years." That means something like 2014-2015.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX